1 pound extra lean ground beef
1 Tbs minced garlic
1/4 chopped onion
12 small cubes cheddar cheese
8 oz can tomato sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1) Mix ground beef with garlic, onion, and tomato sauce.
2) Grease a muffin pan (I used a 12 count pan) and fill each section 1/2 full with the meat mixture.
3) Place 1 cube of cheese in the center of each section. Squish them slightly in meat.
4) Using the remainder of the meat mixture, cover each cube of cheese (so the cheese is in the middle of each of the meat loaves.
5) Spread 1 spoonful of bbq sauce over each section.
6) Cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes or until the center is no longer pink.
I served it with homemade mashed potatoes and I was the hero for the night. :)