Here's how I did this project:
Paper cutter or scissors
Stickers or letters cut out by the Cricut
Wax Paper (to place on the surface before painting on Mod Podge)
1) I cut the scrapbooking paper into different shapes (and different sizes)
3) Then I painted on Mod Podge on the back of the paper and again on the flower pot where I wanted the paper.
4) I continued this with the paper and pictures, until the flower pot was mostly covered.
6) Finally I painted on another layer of Mod Podge over the entire pot. This makes it look like one piece).
7) Then I added the ribbon (you can add any embellishments you think would look good).