1/4 lb white chocolate (I got the block with worked really well)
2 cups Reese's Cereal
2 cups Golden Graham Cereals
1 cup pretzels (I used the Gold Fish pretzels)
1 cup peanuts
2 Tbs creamy peanut butter
3 Tbs butter
1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Stir the cereal, peanuts, and pretzels in a large bowl.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces
- Microwave peanut butter, butter, and white chocolate for less than a minute. Make sure you stop and stir it every 20 or so seconds. (Remember to use a microwave safe bowl).
- Stir the chocolate/peanut butter into the cereal and stir until it is evenly coated.
- Dump the mixture into a gallon ziploc bag and pour in the powdered sugar and shake!